This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Σάββατο 8 Νοεμβρίου 2014

OK Go - Bright As Your Eyes

Στον τελευταίο δίσκο των OK Go "Hungry Ghosts" βρίσκεται ένα από τα κολήματα μου του τελευταίου μήνα.

Το Bright as your eyes μπορεί να μην έχει ακόμα ένα video από αυτά που συνηθίζουν να φτιάχνουν οι OK Go αλλά έχει ρυθμό και τους παρακάτω πραγματικά μαγικούς στίχους που κάθε ένας θέλει να χαρίσει σε ένα αγαπημένο του πρόσωπο.





Until the moonlight, until the stars rise in rebellion and take new charge,
Until the planets, carefully tied, throw off their shackles and fill the sky,
They will never shine bright as your eyes, they will never shine like your eyes.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου