This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Τετάρτη 13 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Beatles Yellow submarine

13/11/1968 Beatles release the animated movie yellow submarine.

The Beatles agree to accompany Captain Fred in his Yellow Submarine and go to Pepperland to free it from the music hating Blue Meanies.

John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer, Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios writes "As a fan of animation and as a filmmaker, I tip my hat to the artists of Yellow Submarine, whose revolutionary work helped pave the way for the fantastically diverse world of animation that we all enjoy today."

Yellow Submarine is the tenth studio album by the Beatles in the United Kingdom, released on Apple Records. It was issued as the soundtrack to the film of the same name, which premiered in the United Kingdom seven months prior to the album's release.


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου