This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Πέμπτη 14 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Royal Canoe - Today We're Believers

Royal Canoe have established themselves as musical mad scientists, throwing rock, pop and... hip hop into a blender to create catchy-as-hell, dance floor-ready songs with odd time signatures and distorted vocals. Think of them as the child that would result, however inexplicably, if the Beatles, Peter Gabriel, Vampire Weekend, Outkast and Fever Ray had a hymn sing followed by an orgy.

Royal Canoe's Today We're Believers is a single  released April 2, 2013.
It's a relaxing tune I hop you enjoy it


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου