This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Δευτέρα 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Terror Pigeon - Girl

ΟΙ Terror Pigeon μου θυμίζει έντονα indie pop μπάντες από τα μέσα των 90s .

Έχουν τον ρυθμό για να σου φτιάχνουν την ημέρα και αν και Αμερικάνοι θυμίζουν Αγγλική μπάντα.

Το Girl είναι από τον 2ο δίσκο τους και από όσο φαίνεται the party goes on.

Η καλύτερη περιγραφή για την μπάντα είναι το bio τους από την  σελίδα τους στο Facebook.

About

sex, hugs and pizza rolls.
always on tour! come party!!! :) :) ♥ !!!!
http://terrorpigeon.us/shows
Biography
boy + feelings
Description
the world's sweatiest band.
Band Interests
french kissing


Enjoy




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου