This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Δευτέρα 3 Μαρτίου 2014

Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better

Οι bleachers είναι το νέο project του Jack Antonoff τραγουδιστή των fun και των Steel Train.

Χαρούμενη Indie pop που όπως λέει ο ίδιος την δούλευε κρυφά τον τελευταίο χρόνο.

Όπως ακριβώς είπε "I spent the past year working on the music but not talking about it, and eventually it became this psychotic alter-ego situation, where it was second nature to have this part of me that no one knew about. Except for a small group of people, most of which happened to be members of my immediate family, no one was aware that this music, or this album even existed ... even though it existed so deeply to me."

Το album τους θα κυκλοφορήσει μάλλον την άνοιξη από την RCA.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου