This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Δευτέρα 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - War Zone

Οι  Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. είναι ένα μουσικό project από το Detroit και όχι μια κλασική μπάντα.
Από το 2009 πειραματίζονται με την μουσική πάνω σε indie pop ήχους.
Όπως εξηγούν οι ίδιοι για το project τους αλλά και το όνομά τους:
"The name for us was just a way to identify our crazy new project that had no limitations. People have no idea how we are going to sound, and so it gives them a reason to actually take some time to listen to the music."

έδω το War Zone

Enjoy

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου