This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Δευτέρα 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

RJD2 - Here's What's Left

Το κομμάτι υπήρχε σαν hidden track στο album του 2002 Deadringer.
Περιέχει Samples από "The Black Frost" by Grover Washington Jr","Silent Running" by David Matthews,"Wish I Could Talk to You" by The Sylvers,"Memories Are Here to Stay" by The Intruders.

Είναι ένα μικρό διαμάντι που αργότερα στις συλλογές Late Night Tales το συμπεριέλαβαν στο release για τους Belle & Sebastian και στο Decade Box που είχε τα καλύτερα από μέσα από τα 27 album της συλλογής.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου