This Blog

This Blog have been born because I love good music.
I don’t like the music industry recommendations, only good music recommendations.I like music and I believe that the music is one ,you can call it indie rock,pop,funky,soul, hiphop,R&b we just call it good music.



Enjoy my selections .

Κυριακή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

SAINT MOTEL - "Ace In The Hole"


Saint Motel is an American four piece band from Los Angeles, whose music has been described as everything from "dream pop" to "indie prog".



 Saint Motel consists of A/J Jackson (lead vocals/guitar), Aaron Sharp aka "a sharp" (lead guitar), Chondrak "Dak" Lerdamornpong (bass), and Greg Erwin (drums),who met in film school in Southern California. The band emphasizes visuals in addition to its music

In2012 I have love "Benny Goodman" from their debut album "Voyeur".

here a new song "Ace In The Hole".


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου